I. General information
- A service provider within the internet domain atsiliepimai24.lt, shared at https://atsiliepimai24.lt (hereinafter referred to as „Domain”), is the administration of the service atsiliepimai24.lt.
- The recipient can be any natural person.
- Entering the Domain is equivalent to accepting the binding nature of this legal information.
- The Service Provider publishes only informational content on this Domain.
- The use of services provided by the Service Provider in the Domain by the Users is free.
II. Usage of the Internet Domain
- Using the Domain requires the Customer to have a device that has a web browser and access to the Internet.
- The Service Recipient may comment on the content of information published on the Domain.
III. Website content and intellectual property rights
The Service Provider declares that all content, data and information contained in the Domain are a work within the meaning of the Act on Copyright or Related Rights.
- The user of the website may print parts of the page or download them to the hard drive of the computer and transfer them to other persons, provided that this is done only for informational purposes or other purposes acceptable under the applicable law.
- The content published in the Domain is not a commercial offer.
- The Service Provider declares that he is not a seller of any products, does not mediate in the sale and does not take any factual or legal actions related to the conclusion or performance of sales contracts. Therefore, the Service Provider is not responsible for the manner of performing the sales contracted by any sellers.
- The content published on the Domain is informative, and the opinions presented on it are of a completely individual nature and constitute a description of the users’ personal experience. The service provider recommends that in case of doubt, seek advice directly from specialists dealing with specific fields (in particular health issues).
- The proprietary copyrights to works published in the Domain are vested in the Service Provider or third parties.
- The Service Recipient may not distribute songs located on the Domain on other websites or in any other way.
- The Service Recipient may not disseminate or make comments on the Domain that violate personal rights or rights of third parties.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the comments provided by the Service Users, in particular for the content of the data and unlawful data of the Service Users.
- The Service Provider reserves the right not to publish comments that are inconsistent with these Regulations, legal regulations, as well as the rules of social coexistence.
- This Domain may contain references to other websites that relate to topics covered on this Domain. This does not mean, however, that the Domain has any connections to such sites, ads or their owners.
- The service provider has no influence on the content, accuracy, integrity and quality of the displayed advertisements. The Service Provider is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of offers presented on advertisements displayed on the domain.
IV. Personal data protection
Personal data (including name, surname and e-mail address) provided to the Domain will be used only in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data.
- Commenting on the content published on the Domain by the Client requires a signature.
- The Service Provider does not verify the data provided by the Service Users in the comments forms.
- The Service Provider is not liable for the manner of processing the personal data of the Service Users by third parties, in particular by the entity with whom the Customer has concluded a product sales agreement.
V. Other arrangements
- These Regulations enter into force on 1 October 2018.
- The domain reserves the right to make changes and modifications to this legal information in the future. The Domain will inform about its intention to introduce changes on its website 14 days in advance.
- These regulations and the use of this Domain by persons visiting it are subjected to the relevant provisions of law.